QlikView Connector für Microsoft Dynamics NAV
Systemvoraussetzungen: Microsoft Business Solutions Navision 3.70 oder höher - technical min. 4.0 | Microsoft Excel (2010 oder höher empfohlen).
User-friendly, secure and exceptionally fast data transfer
- Direct transfer of calculated fields (e.g. FlowField for account balances), data structures, relations between tables and linked tables from Dynamics NAV.
- Reduction of potential error sources through the transfer of existing Dynamics NAV structures.
- Worldwide usage due to access to all languages available in Dynamics NAV.
- Usage of the Dynamics NAV filter logic in QlikView.
- Data import from various Dynamics NAV databases and companies can be merged and evaluated in QlikView.
- Low memory and CPU usage for data transfer through streaming technology.
The Enterprise Edition is available for companies with extensive data volume and offers additional features.
Backend Function – Save time
Thanks to the direct access to the Microsoft Dynamics NAV Business Logic you can directly transfer your complex, individually calculated values. This saves time and reduces potential error sources. The graphical user interface allows easy and intuitive handling.
Delta Load - Reduced data load times
With each data update from Microsoft Dynamics NAV to QlikView only new and changed data is transmitted. Especially when dealing with large amounts of data you profit from an considerably reduced data load time.
Multi System Load - Easily merge clients
Tables from different clients with the same data structure are combined into one table in QlikView. This allows you to e.g. conveniently connect and evaluate data from different organizations within one company.
Sub Records - save disk space and accelerate data transfer
Existing Microsoft Dynamics NAV Sub Records (e.g. detailed debitor information in a debitor list) are filed in QlikView subtables. Repetitive data is transmitted only once, which reduces the memory requirements and increases the data transfer performance.
Fewer error sources